Thursday, October 16, 2008

Review of Jim's Fluffy Pancakes

My husband Jim is an excellent and inventive cook. He's always thinking of new ways to do things - whether it's at work, projects at home, or cooking - and this has extended into the SCD. Thanks to him, we are all able to enjoy pancakes that taste just about the same as "regular" pancakes - only some have said they're better! And I agree! We regularly get emails raving about Jim's Fluffy Pancakes, found in the Breakfast section of the website. I'm happy that more people than me can enjoy them!

Today I received an email from a fellow SCDer who wrote a review of Jim's Fluffy Pancakes on his website. Click here for the link to his review.

And then whip up some for yourself! They're delicious with the jam which is included on the recipe. Another very rich topping is the Hazelnut Honey spread from the website. Or if you want a syrup-y feel, serve with warm honey. I love to eat them with a glass of Tropicana OJ. Yum!

No comments: